This Online Teacher Training Program includes:
- Facilitators Manual in French and English
- Explanation of the 16 different elements that compose a workshop/class
- Class plans and playlists
- Videos of 60 dances, accompanied by explanation in English and French.
- 10 hours of private consultation ( for a limited time) available for up to a year
- Free membership for one year following purchase providing access to program updates and additions.
- Certification of Completion
The goal of this training program is for you to begin to offer a similar type of activity in your community, or to compliment your current program. It is meant to serve you, your family and your community in building a world of inclusivity, affection, compassion, playfulness, spontaneity, creativity, sensitivity, and availability.
By purchasing this course you agree to:
- use it only for its intended purpose
- not disclose the information to a third party
- acknowledge your training with MamaDances
- not to duplicate any of its contents for publication
By purchasing this training you understand and accept that:
- you will have immediate access to the entire course and a reimbursement will be made under no circumstances.
- that you are recommended but not obligated to find or purchase objects for exploration separately
- that you are recommended but not obligated to find or purchase the recommended pieces of music.
If you have questions about any of these points please write to us at [email protected]
We look forward to working with you!