This Online Teacher Training Program includes:
Mom and Baby Dance Facilitators Training:
- Over 12 hours of video tutorials of movement and exercises
- Class plans and playlists
- 5 choreographies for Mom and Baby ( 2-12 months)
Parent Child Dance Facilitators Training:
- explanation of the 16 different components of a workshop/class
- 25 dances on video with accompanying explanations
- tutorials about the approach
- 10 hours of private consultation ( for a limited time) available for up to a year
- Free membership for one year following purchase providing access to program updates and additions.
- A MamaDances Certification of Completion
The goal of this training program is for you to begin to offer a similar type of activity in your community, or to compliment your current program. It is meant to serve you, your family and your community in building a world of inclusivity, affection, compassion, playfulness, spontaneity, creativity, sensitivity, and availability.
By purchasing this course you agree to:
- use it only for its intended purpose
- not disclose the information to a third party
- acknowledge your training with MamaDances
- not to duplicate any of its contents for publication
By purchasing this training you understand and accept that:
- you will have immediate access to the entire course and a reimbursement will be made under no circumstances.
- that elements of "baby wearing" are included in this program and you are advised to compliment this teachers training with a workshop specifically in "babywearing".
- that you are recommended but not obligated to find or purchase the recommended pieces of music and objects for exploration.
If you have questions about any of these points please write to us at [email protected]
We look forward to working with you!